2009年12月11日

[Love] New title and new major

This trip to Bali is like an absolutely unforgetable one in my life time.

First of all, this is the very first time to go abroad with my boyfriend.
I'd always wanted to go abroad to explore the world with someone I love since college.
I'm not saying that to go traveling in Taiwan wasn't fun, it's just more grownups stuff.
Then, this was for our 2-year anniversary while we're in long distance.
The last and the most important thing was that:
I was proposed by the love of my life at the beach in the age of 25!!
So, yes, I've changed my major into fiance, a major should be taken with the competence of tolerance, communication skills and more responsibility.
Some of my friends or coworkers have already been brainwashed the process of how Mr. Fiance did it, lol.
Yet, I still need to write down the story in case of my bad retentivity.

[Nov, 20, 2009]
This was a regular but cheerful night, eating all-you-can-eat (Fish's all-time favorite) spicy hot pot with my grad school classmates.
Afterwards, Mr. Fish walked me back to my apartment.
He opened my bedroom as I turned on the lights, I saw Sponge Bob holding something in its arms in bed.

I was like "huh? sponge bob's holding something..." and went get a closer look.
(Fish stood behind me and ...smiled i guess.)

While unwinding its arms, my eyes started to be blurred by tears.
I think I know what it is...

Be a bag...be my bag...
Are we gonna meet again right here right now, my angel mimi?

Here you are!! I've been looking for you for so long!!

This is 4-year-old mimi with long hair, he's amazingly beautiful, isn't he?
Thank you, Babe Fish, you're the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Fish then reminded me that I missed something in the bag.
There was one second, I thought of the possibility that he would've popped out the question.
But I didn't really want it to be that way.
My heart beat fast!!
As fumbling for the one more sweet gift, I felt relieved cuz i touched an ipod nano, haha.
"Thank you, babe *^__^*" I grinned.
"Not only this, you gotta turn it on and see what's inside" Fish still wore smile.
Awwwwww.
There were several videos of our first-hanging-out place, first-dating place, and the beach where he asked me to be his girlfriend.
He drove to all these places again to record these videos and he even remembers the conversation between us. :)

"I can't believe you remember all the chats, cuz i don't even remember what I said to you!!" It was too impressive!!
"I always try to remember as much as I can." Fish smiled broadly, how cute!!

Eventually, it was not a regular but exceptionally sweet night.

[Nov, 21, 2009]
This was the day we set off Bali!!
Although it was freezing cold in Taipei, especially at 6 in the morning, but our excitement of going on a relaxing vacation made us arrive the airport on time.
Before we got on the plane, there was still some time for us to look around at those high-end stores.
We checked Catier wedding bands (sometimes we talk about our future and wedding although Fish always insists the proposal would be top secret) till it was about boarding time.

The flight was so empty that fish and I could lie on 4 passengers' seats.
I asked fish to move from the window seats to the middle since it was too bright to sit at window seat.
I didn't get any of it why fish was a bit worried about his backpack (with ring box inside) being far away from us.
I even told him don't worry about my laptop in his backpack, no one on the flight would dare to open the personal cabinet and then we watched UP again, LOL.

Btw, UP is the best animation we've seen in 2009.
We both adore the love between Carl and Ellie and the wisdom of take-up and let-go.

Finally we landed Bali, the oceanside view welcomed us and the sunshine dazzled our eyes.
I couldn't wait to go to our villa and hit beach ASAP!!

[This is when it started...]
After we checked in at our villa, fish said he needed to take a quick shower first.
20 minutes later, I finished villa photo-shooting and sneaked in the open-air bathroom to see if fish was ready.

"Why you dress up?" I saw fish in white suit, looking like a prince charming.
"errr, I wanna look good when we take pics later"
"I see, that's goood, you do look hot ^^" I acted like paparazzi and then ran out to take more pics of our villa. (according to fish, he was glad that i didn't sneak in while he was managing the ring.)

10 minutes later, we were both ready to catch up the sunset since our villa only takes 2 minute's walk to the beach. (according to fish, he chose this oceanside villa on purpose)

"Hurry up, we gotta catch up the sunset!!" fish looked at me taking pics of along the way to the beach. "Aren't we gonna stay here for another 2 days? We can see the sunset tomorrow or the day after tomorrow." I was concentrating on some photographing angles.

"Come on, we're almost there." fish seemed very excited about going to the beach?
"OMG!! There's dog poo poo on the beach!!" I left fish behind and ran straight to the sea water.
(according to fish, he was busy setting the tripods, so he tried to ignore whatever I said to damage the romantic moment untill he found I was too hard to control)
see? I was taking lots of pics.

and more

"Come here, hon, let's take some pics together." fish said it out loud cuz i was running around taking pics.
"okie :) "
"take pics together?"
"sure :D"
"pose 007"
"yes sir"
"hmm, maybe try something romantic"
"fantastic :)"
Fish presented me the real anniversary gift.

"I thought mimi bag and nano were the gifts." I was really surprised.
"Nope, this is the real anniversary gift, open it"

It's a white leather covered storybook, well, a real printout storybook.
The chapter 1 of the storybook was about how genius boy (refers to fish, no comment) chased amazing girl (refers to me, hehe) and how happy they're together.
I'm always a fan of fairy tales, so I really LOVE this book.
As I turned to 1 page, I felt even more surprised!!
It's a painting of a couple looking at the sunset at the beach and I immediately figured out that it's fish and me right there at that moment.

"You drew it?" I was so touched. I thought it was the highlight of our anniversary celebration. "uh-huh"

The last line on the page was: "Genius boy looked deeply into amazing girl's eyes and said..." Yes, the line stopped at ellipsis. Before I turned to the next page, I looked at fish.
"..." fish used ellipsis in real life.
After the short silence, suddenly he went down on one knee, holding my right hand, and asked me to marry him.
I didn't expect it to be this soon and got too much surprise in these two days, so It took me a while to make sure that fish means it.
However, there's something for sure, I burst into tears inevitably...for a long time.
Therefore fish had to wait with one knee down on the wet and sandy ground... for a long time.

I actually couldn't think at all!!
Do women really think at that time besides repeated OMG???
All I think of was I never met a guy who knows me better, cares about me more, and treats me nicer than he does.
However, I made my decision by one thought "I'm willing to do everything for this man to make our bright future."
YES, I DO.
Officially, I accepted the customized, one of the kind engagement ring and became fish's fiance.
see? the moon was happy for us, too.
This is where our chapter two starts :)

沒有留言:

張貼留言